**If you would like to request an online account, please click on "Documents" to the left and complete an Online Account Set Up Request form.
This site requires Internet Explorer or Google Chrome to operate properly. Firefox will not function. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.
1) Use the password you received in your email to log in using the link on the left of this page. If you have not requested an account, download the request form. The system will send you an email with your log in password.
2) Review our current Activity Guide and identify the course(s) you and your family members want to register for. Be sure to identify the category and name of the course, as well as the specific session dates you wish to attend. To search for a course through the online system use the search function at the top of the screen.
3) Choose the category of the course you want to register for and follow the links to the correct course. Click on the name of the course for details and add the course to your cart to register.
4) You will be prompted to supply any information that may be needed, such as T-Shirt size or specific days of attendance and will be prompted to enter your payment information and download the waiver form.
5) Download the waiver form, complete it and print it. Be sure that all participants (or their legal guardians) sign the waiver and return it to our offices.
If you have any questions or problems with this process, please contact us directly at (916) 485-5322.